May is National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month
3 Asthma Facts You Should Know
- Asthma attacks are triggered by allergens, exercise, smoke, pollution, or airway infections.
- Asthma is the number one reason why children are missing school, which accounts for over 10 million missed school days a year.
- It is a common myth that a child will outgrow his or her asthma. In fact, children with persistent asthma still have symptoms into adulthood.
3 Allergy Facts You Should Know
- There is no cure for allergies, but there is symptom relief through modification and prevention.
- Timing is key when taking your medications for your allergy—you should begin taking your medication two weeks before symptoms typically begin.
- Allergies are on the rise, as more adults and children are diagnosed with allergies every year.
Breathe Easy with Asthma Treatments
What is Asthma?
What Asthma Treatments are Available?
Silent Reflux – What is it and how do you diagnose and treat it?
What is silent Reflux?
How to diagnose and treat Silent Reflux?
Causes of Sleep Apnea
Sleep Apnea Treatment in Milwaukie
Welcome to the Blog of Northwest ENT & Allergy Care PC
Northwest ENT & Allergy Care PC would like to welcome you to our blog. Here you will find informative and useful postings about your health and our practice.
At Northwest ENT & Allergy Care PC we believe that educated patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their overall health and wellbeing. Our blog was designed to provide you with valuable health care information, the latest medical developments and health advice from our dedicated team.
Northwest ENT & Allergy Care PC hopes you find our blog to be a great resource for keeping up to date with proper health care and treatments.
We welcome all comments and questions.
-- Northwest ENT & Allergy Care PC
This website includes materials that are protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use, as defined in the copyright laws, requires the written permission of the copyright owners.